Business Office Assistant
Company: Avalon Health Care Group
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Avalon Health Care has an exciting opportunity for an organized,
dependable, and dedicated Business Office Assistant! The Business
Office Assistant is responsible to provide appropriate office
support necessary to an effective, smooth running operation using
the philosophy, objectives, and policies of this facility.The ideal
candidate must have related administrative experience, ideally in a
healthcare setting. The schedule is Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00
- Maintains personnel records. Maintains group health insurance
- Prepares and maintains workmans compensation records. Prepares
a final report of injury forms (i.e., Incident Report), with the
assistance of injured employees, and submits to the insurance
- Reports all employee injuries to the Administrator for review.
Handles all correspondence with insurance carrier regarding
workmans compensation claims.PAYROLL
- Performs all duties of Payroll Clerk. Prepares
time-cards/timesheets. Collects and reviews entries of
time-cards/timesheets. Reports record of hours to the corporate
office for payroll preparation. Distributes checks to
- Maintains adequate and detailed payroll records as required by
law and keeps the records properly stored for future reference.
Individual records shall indicate holidays, vacations, and paid
- Investigates salary complaints and notifies the employee of
- Maintains records of increase in payroll, authorized by the
Administrator and/or Corporate Officers. ACCOUNTING
- Performs all duties of Accounts Payable Clerk. Will be
knowledgeable in accounts receivable and Resident Trust. Checks
invoices and posts account payable. Prepares vouchers and submits
authorized bills for payment. Checks all invoices for merchandise
shipped to the facility.
- Invoices are to be checked for mathematical accuracy and are to
be approved by the persons receiving the merchandise. Further
approval will be required from the Administrator before
- Prepares a listing of all accounts payable as they are
submitted for payment, indicating total liabilities at the end of
- Assists Secretary/Receptionist with switchboard and
Receptionist duties. Maintains adequate files wherein all paid
vouchers and correspondence are kept for future reference. Files
purchase orders, invoices, and paid vouchers.
- High school graduate or its equivalent is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel,
Word, and Outlook.
- Previous business office experience is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills are required.
- Collections experience is preferred but not required.
- Phone Etiquette is required.Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc.
is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation,
contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
email@example.com.Requisition ID: 2020-8066
External Company Name: Avalon Health Care Group External Company
URL: https://www.avalonhealthcare.com/ Street: 1700 Howard Rd
Keywords: Avalon Health Care Group, Madera , Business Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!