Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Unit Description:Join a great team where patients are at the
heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services/Custodial Manager 2 for
Valley Children's Hospital located in Madera, CA. This role is a
full-time third shift from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Valley Children's Hospital is centrally located in the surburb of
Madera and on the border of Fresno city. The hospital provides
pediatric services for the entire central California, and has
clinics in surrounding cities. Madera and Fresno cities are
relatively affordable in housing and other ammenities. The
population is diverse and the area is known for it agricultural
production. The hospital's Environmental Services department has
approximately 135 employees and provides cleaning services at the
main campus and a satelite homecare location.
Our Sodexo Healthcare Environmental Services/Housekeeping teams
work to direct housekeeping operations at healthcare client
locations, partnering with them to deliver innovative solutions.
These teams also have responsibility for driving client
satisfaction by providing stellar customer service via effective
communication with all levels of hospital staff, as well as
follow-through with action items that impact both client and
patient satisfaction. At Sodexo Healthcare, patients are the heart
of everything we do. Our ability to create a clean, healthy and
comfortable environment for hospitals is key to the full patient
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for driving client and patient satisfaction
- provide a clean and safe environment for patients, visitors and
staff and works closely with the Infectious Control
- lead teams and departmental projects and initiatives;
- effectively manage the Unit Operating System; and
- support a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates
- have experience leading, training and managing a team and is a
leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations
of clients and customers in service delivery;
- have customer service and/or guest satisfaction in a healthcare
- monitor compliance and reach project target dates of
- are proficient with computers and other technology;
- are fluent in Spanish (preferred but not required) to assist in
managing this workforce; and
- are able to work a 3rd shift 10:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. schedule
with weekend and holiday rotation.
Sodexo COVID Vaccine Mandate:
Employees who work in Healthcare and Seniors are required to be
fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a term and condition of
employment, absent a legally required exception, and are required
to report their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination
via an online portal.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Environmental Service/Housekeeping positions in
Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States.
Continue your search for ES/Housekeeping jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo
fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through
continuous learning, mentoring and career growth
opportunities.Position Summary:Provides management oversight for
Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo
employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service
Programs. Ensures Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental
Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company,
client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt
work force planning through effective scheduling, development of
daily work flow assignments, training and development, and
monitoring for compliance to the plan.Key Duties
- Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and
staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo
safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related
training and equipment inventory maintenance.
- Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
- Coordinate/conduct employee training
- Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance
reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll,
- Interact with outside vendors
- Ensure Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are
in place and consistently met.
- Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance
with Sodexo Operating Standards as identified.
- Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Sodexo/Client
budget commitments.Qualifications & Requirements:Basic Education
Requirement - Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Keywords: Sodexo, Madera , Environmental Services / Custodial Manager 2, Executive , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!