Company: California Association of Community Managers
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Powerstone Property Management, a fast-growing HOA property
management company in Orange County, CA, is seeking an experienced
General Manager for a large on-site community with an office in
Madera, CA. Powerstone offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive
and generous benefits package, including medical, dental, life
insurance, a matching 401(k) plan, paid sick, vacation and
holidays. Please send resume with salary requirement to email
noted. Job Description:
- Administer the various functions of the community within the
projected and approved operating budget and advise the Board of
significant operational problems or deviations from the management
- Prepare annual budget estimates for Board action and approval.
Reports the monthly financial obligation of the Association and
distributes the financial data to the Board of Directors.
- Analyze financial reports, coordinates input of professional
advisors, implements recommended procedures.
- Works to establish priorities and provides recommendations to
the Board concerning major expenditures.
- Implement board directives and association policy within the
scope of the management contract.
- Manage Civil Code Compliance, Elections, Budget, Financials,
Maintenance, and Asset Management on behalf of the
- Function as a liaison between the Board and Legal Counsel.
- Works as a liaison between the Board and Board Advisory
- Work with the Board on policy governance and association
- Provide leadership to each meeting, including board packet
preparation, agenda support, written and oral reports as requested,
meeting time management and complete directives and follow-up in a
- Interact with vendor representatives and other designated
- Ensure the resident welcome program is per the community
- Serve as liaison between the Board of Directors and residents
in the execution of the established policies and the conveyance of
resident grievances, issues, or challenges.
- Schedule, coordinate, organize and procure all appropriate
compliance issues as instructed through governing documents as well
as applicable California Civil Code, Federal, and local regulatory
- Schedule, coordinate, organize and implement inspections with
staff, vendors, residents, and appropriate parties.
- Ensure facility and resident work orders requests are entered,
tracked, and resolved in a timely manner, including ongoing
reporting to the board as directed.
- Oversee landscape and architectural review applications,
ensuring compliance with governing documents and timelines.
- Oversight of vendors and contractors providing service to the
community, including the preparation of schedules and establishment
of priorities for routine and special work projects.
- Provide industry resources with expertise in all areas of
community management. Requirements: Qualified candidates must
possess the following:
- Good verbal and written communication skills; coupled with a
proactive and collaborative approach in working with board members,
homeowners and vendors.
- Extensive customer experience with strong problem-solving
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Understanding of budget and project management policies and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Word, PowerPoint,
- Minimum 2-4 years of industry experience and CCAM and/or CMCA
- Ability to work flexible hours, which on rare occasions may
include a weekend day.
- Must be organized, detail oriented, able to multi-task and
- Strong organization, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to work calmly when dealing with stressful situations
and accept interruptions
- Ability to process verbal information and input this
information into computer system
- Ability to follow instructions and meet deadlines
- Ability to master basic math skills
- Ability to think logically in following procedures and
Keywords: California Association of Community Managers, Madera , General Manager, Executive , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!