Plant HR Manager
Company: Ardagh Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Role Description: *
Manage the administration and delivery of a full spectrum of human
resource programs and Labor relations for a plant of approximately
300+ hourly/union and 30 + salaried employees.
*Key Responsibilities: *
* Aid in identifying evaluating and resolving human resource issues
and work performance problems to facilitate communications and
improve the human resource function.
* Organize implement and administer personnel and labor contracts
projects and other initiatives that align with Company goals and
* Coordinate human resource activities to ensure legal compliance
fairness and consistency in areas of employment planning and
staffing compensation affirmative action benefit administration
labor/employee relations training performance management
organizational development workforce communications safety and
* Provide direction and counseling to managers and employees in
areas associated with HR for the corporate office.
* Effectively administer programs in accordance with Company
policies and procedures including but not limited to Equal
Employment Opportunity Affirmative Action compliance and OSHA.
* Manage and monitor proper adherence to policies and procedures
guidelines and documentation on all disciplinary action issues
promotions transfers and terminations.
* Provide leadership and guidance to employees, peers and
management on workforce goals and objectives.
* Provide clear effective timely and constructive feedback as
* Participate in the investigation and resolution of ongoing
employee relation problems anticipate problems recommend and
initiate steps for corrective action.
* Perform administrative activities necessary for the effective
management of HR including budget control salaried administration
and measuring work performance within the department.
* Comply with Environmental and Food Safety standards as set forth
in plant policies/programs within Department responsibilities.
* Ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree in Human
Resources, Labor Relations or related discipline. A Master s degree
* The qualified employee will have a minimum of 3 - 5 years'
experience working relevant HR experience in a manufacturing
environment with union and safety exposure.
* PHR or SPHR professional certification is preferred.
* Must have prior experience in FMLA and benefit administration
labor relations organizational development salary administration
and training plan development and execution.
* Must have in depth knowledge of federal and state laws regulating
COBRA HIPAA, FMLA, ADA and ERISA.
* Individual must possess the ability to make decisions in a
fast-paced environment and have experience dealing with
* Must also possess the ability to interpret and resolve sensitive
and complex issues communicate respond and support all levels of
* Must have strong organizational analytical interpersonal and
written/oral communication skills as well as strong computer skills
and have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Applications such
as Word Excel and PowerPoint. PeopleSoft knowledge is a plus.
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $105,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Ardagh Group, Madera , Plant HR Manager, Executive , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!