Regional Sales Account Manager - San Bernardino
Company: Seaboard Corporation
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SUMMARY: The Regional Sales Account Manager will focus on sales
and marketing of biodiesel, renewable diesel, and our blended fuels
in the CA markets. This person will interact regularly with jobbers
and end users to optimize margins via understanding our customers'
needs for renewable fuels and excelling in meeting those needs.
* Establish & maintain strong sales and marketing relationships
with potential and existing clients ranging from large
multinational refiners to large independent marketers of
* Identify and contact new customers to grow our customer base.
* Calculate and manage our posted price program for our renewable
fuels in CA
* Apply knowledge of the field and product to match the needs of
customers providing further value.
* 60% travel to customer business locations to interface directly
with customers and their operations personnel to not only see
existing needs but anticipate future needs to seamlessly provide
* Collaborate with other departments & managers to anticipate any
supply chain issues and communicate them to all affected areas and
people on a timely basis.
* Be a strong source of market information and consistently
inquisitive regarding opportunities to develop and implement
strategies to provide solutions and further enhance sales.
* Serve our customers and terminal managers in day-to-day
operations by providing excellent customer service resulting in a
first-rate experience through the entire supply chain.
* Coordinate sales of biodiesel, renewable diesel and biofuel b
lends to California jobbers.
* Negotiate prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements;
prepares contracts and submits orders.
* Proactively handle and resolve customer concerns regarding our
products, credit terms and payment requirements.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field
preferred or equivalent combination of education, training and
* 5+ years' sales experience required preferably in petroleum-based
fuel sales within California.
* An understanding of the CA fuel & distillate market
* Proficient in all Microsoft Office products with excellent
written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and have
strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Excellent customer service and time management skills required to
meet sales goals that match our fuel volumes produced and delivered
to our CA terminals.
* Must have a valid CA driver license or the ability to obtain
WHY JOIN SEABOARD ENERGY?
* Traditional benefits include competitive pay, affordable medical,
dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings
plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending
accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and
employee assistance program.
* Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork
products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs and discount
ABOUT SEABOARD ENERGY:
A Seaboard Corporation company, we work collaboratively with the
other Seaboard companies to promote sustainable energy projects,
including but not limited to, the production of biodiesel, RNG from
biogas, and compressed natural gas.
Keywords: Seaboard Corporation, Madera , Regional Sales Account Manager - San Bernardino, Executive , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!