Physician / Optometrist / California / Locum or Permanent / Optometry Opportunity in Madera, CA Job
Company: The Inline Group
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Camarena Health Centers
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
Compensation: $135,000, Negotiable - Sign-On Bonus and Relocation
- 3 Weeks Automatic Vacation Upon Start
- Vacation Increases to 4 Weeks After 3 Years of Service
- 10 PTO Days, 9 Holidays, and 10 Sick Days
- 403b With 5% Match
- 5 CME Days Plus $2,100 Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance Paid
- License, DEA, and 1 Association Fee Paid
- The Camarena Health (CH) Optometrist cares for patients in the
community clinic setting
- The Optometrist will be responsible for examining patients,
diagnosing eye and vision problems, testing patients' depth and
color perception, and testing patients' ability to coordinate and
focus their eyes.
- The Optometrist will also prescribe contact lenses and glasses,
and diagnose eye problems within the optometrist's scope.
- This provider will refer to supportive care as needed and
appropriately, and interacts positively with other members of the
- Graduation from an accredited Optometry Program
- Valid California Optometry License
- Must maintain current CPR/BLS certification
- Bilingual (English/ Spanish) preferred
- Interest in and willingness to promote individual acute, chronic
and preventable care programs, and concepts.
- Ability to establish a genuine positive interaction with patients
- Agrees with and upholds the mission of the health center
Keywords: The Inline Group, Madera , Physician / Optometrist / California / Locum or Permanent / Optometry Opportunity in Madera, CA Job, Healthcare , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!