Physician / Pediatrics / California / Permanent / Pediatric Infectious Infectious Disease Physician
Company: Integrity Healthcare.
Posted on: March 15, 2023
- The Infectious Disease Practice at provides inpatient and
outpatient evaluation and management of children with suspected or
proven infectious diseases.
- Our team works closely with the other medical services as
infectious disease management can be critical in treating patients
other medical conditions.
- Services Offered & Conditions Treated Include But Are Not
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
- Bone and joint infections
- Prolonged or recurrent fever
- Congenital infections (e.g., CMV, Syphilis, Zika virus)
- Complicated pneumonia
- Recurrent infections and immunodeficiency evaluations
- Skin and soft tissue infections including recurrent MRSA
- C. difficile infections
- Infections in immunocompromised children
- Outpatient IV antibiotic therapy
- Pediatric HIV care, including HIV exposed infants
- Evaluation for infectious diseases for internationally adopted
- Competitive market based salary
- Full benefits Requirements:
- Board Eligibility/Certification in Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley lies the lively city of
Fresno, California. A great place to both live and work, residents
quickly learn that Fresno is a city for everyone. Often overlooked
and severely underrated, the great city of Fresno is certainly
worth a visit. As the fifth-largest city in the state of
California, there is never a dull moment. Most famous for its
agriculture and variety of fresh produce, the city has a dining
scene that is unlike any other. Contact Scott Scheinman at or
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare., Madera , Physician / Pediatrics / California / Permanent / Pediatric Infectious Infectious Disease Physician , Healthcare , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...