Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: November 19, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality X-Ray Tech for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe primary responsibility of the X-Ray Tech is to obtain useful diagnostic details that help the doctors to decide on further treatment for patients.
- Prep patient for diagnostic imaging exam.
- Produce x-ray films of parts of the human body for use in diagnosing medical problems such as cancer or fractures.
- Instruct the patients to undergo the appropriate positions to get accurate images.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Completion of a two year approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Valid state radiology registration as required by state law
- Two years of X-Ray Tech experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Registry by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: X-Ray Tech, X-Ray Technician, X-Ray Technologist, Rad Tech, Radiology Technician, Radiology Technology
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Madera , X-Ray Tech, Healthcare , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!