Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Madera
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: March 22, 2019
Overview Avalon Health Care in Madera is now hiring CNAs for the
full-time evening and NOC shifts!Use your nursing skills to serve
others in our fantastic facility.Avalon offers great pay with
career growth opportunities including tuition reimbursement and
career advancement courses.Develop lasting relationships with your
patients and the staff in our building. The valuable work we do
makes a difference in the lives of our patients and their
families.Apply today for a fulfilling and worthwhile career with
Avalon!Responsibilities Ensure residents' comfort while assisting
them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning as
- Assist residents with their activities of daily living.Provide
oral care and hygiene pursuant to plan of care.
- Provide nail care pursuant to plan of care.
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their
needs, wishes and desires.
- Bathe residents with attention to privacy, respecting dignity
and providing a safe and relaxing experience.Qualifications
- Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant in good standing with the
State. Must maintain a current certification in the state
- Must achieve 12 hours of in service education annually as
required by federal regulations (as well as meet state
requirements, if exceeds federal).
- Must have ability to read, write and follow oral and written
directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents
and families and to work cooperatively with co-workers and
- Must be willing to assist others, including co-workers.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-employment
physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug
screening, criminal background investigation and reference
- Recent clinical experience or education is required.For
additional information, please contact Andrew Taula, Healthcare
Recruiter, at today!Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an equal
employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse
workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare
Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran
status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local
laws.INDCNA123EEO Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an
affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic
information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal
opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with
disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, ,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Madera , Certified Nursing Assistant CNA - Madera, Healthcare , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!