Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive Care
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: April 25, 2019
Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive CareMedPro Healthcare Staffing, a
Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality
NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our
top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all
our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral Bonus Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe RN demonstrates the
ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in
an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the
NICU Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing
standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting
others in the management of patient care.
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close
monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or
other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
- Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors
and other healthcare professionals.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for
high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including
ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
- Two years of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU
- Active RN License
- BLS, PALS, & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program MedPro Staffing is an
Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of
non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for
employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate
business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on
the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex,
disability, marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Registered
Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN,
Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Madera , Nursing: NICU-Neonatal Intensive Care, Healthcare , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!