Company: John Bean Technologies Corporation
Posted on: October 17, 2020
OverviewESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Upholds JBT quality standards by approving incoming materials,
in-process production, and finished products; recording quality
results and properly documents AMSE requirements.
ResponsibilitiesQuality Inspector Job Duties:
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required
adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications;
conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for
re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs;
summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating
instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following
standards and procedures; complying with legal
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results,
Documentation Skills, Promoting Process Improvement, Safety
Management, Managing Processes, Manufacturing Methods and
Procedures, Supports Innovation, CAD, Quality Engineering,
- Maintains proper ASME documentation and logs
QualificationsJOB REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering or equivalent trade
experience in Quality assurance / inspection.
- 3+ years' experience as Quality inspector with a heavy
- ASME Certified weld inspector preferred
- Maintains a Working knowledge of the requirements of the
applicable section of the ASME Code or ASME Standard for the
- ASME section VIII, and IX training, ASME Membership, Certified
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and
relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a
developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent
company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. If you require accommodation during the application
process, please contact the local Human Resources department.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from
completing the online application, please seek the assistance of
your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active
relationships with local employment services agencies, and they
have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help
in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United
States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Megan Centers at 844-286-4524 if your disability
or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use
this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or
impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be
able to give you a status update regarding your application and
will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your
Keywords: John Bean Technologies Corporation, Madera , Quality Inspector, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!