Manufacturing Technician- Machinist
Company: JBT Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Operates equipment such as Saws, milling machines, lathes and
drill presses, deburring tools to produce componet parts out of
aluminum, steel, Stainless Steel or plastic. Use measuring tools
such as gauges, calipers, dial indicators, and micrometers. Perform
basic machine maintenance as needed and report any potential
Use manufacturing paperwork (travelers, blueprints, sketches,
- Carry out production, 1st piece inspection, and machine
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily
- Manufacture product that meets quality requirements.
- Inspect product and, if non-conforming, process via
non-conforming material procedures.
- Meet time and schedule standards for assigned work
- Correctly process work via required paperwork and MRP
- Advise supervision of issues that arise.
- Translating engineering documents (drawings, specifications,
etc.) into logical processes to complete tasks.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management
- Maintain a safe and clean workspace
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Ensure that every machine procedure is done in accordance with
the strict safety guidelines of the company
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- High school diploma or GED
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to accurately read blueprints
- Able to lift a maximum of 50 pounds and stand for an eight-hour
- Committed to quality, safety and communication
- Team-oriented and self-directed
- Must possess strong math skills
- Proven history of working with gauges and calipers
- Follow all company safety protocol
- Inspect the work area and machines that were used during the
day prior to leaving at the end of each shift
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a
developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent
company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. If you require accommodation during the application
process, please contact the local Human Resources department.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesIf you have a disability or impairment that prevents
you from completing the online application, please seek the
assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains
active relationships with local employment services agencies, and
they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing
help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the
United States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call Susan Cotton at 844-286-4524 if your
disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE:
Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a
disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line
will not be able to give you a status update regarding your
application and will not be the individuals making a decision
regarding your employment.
Keywords: JBT Corporation, Madera , Manufacturing Technician- Machinist, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!