CDL Class A Regional Truck Drivers - Home on the Weekend - Up to $1800 weekly
Company: National Transportation Services
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Leading logistics company, National Transportation
Services Inc., is looking for reliable and experienced Class A
Truck Drivers for our Local within Aburn, WA and OTR (team & solo)
positions in ID, WA, OR, UT and CA.
**Looking for Local, Line Haul OTR, and
Local Driver Hiring Locations:
45 minutes within Auburn, Washington
OTR Driver Hiring Locations: Idaho,
Washington, Oregon, California, Utah
- Local Intermodal/OTR: up
to $26.00 an hour with or without TWIC
- Solo OTR Line
Haul: Up to $.62 cpm for an average of 3,400 miles
- Teams OTR Line Haul: Up to
$.75 cpm for an average of 6,000 to 6,500 miles per week.
Home Time: Solo & Team Line
Haul: Sunday evening to Saturday afternoon-home weekly, on a
weekend day (a pass-through night during the week
possible). Local: Mon-Fri-Home daily/OFF weekends!
- Teams or Solo
- Benefits for W-2
- Offer performance bonuses
- Pays well and on-time weekly - direct
Open to Full Time W-2 or 1099 (open to the
CDL Class A Truck Driver Minimum
- Minimum 1 1/2 years CDL Tractor-Trailer
- Must possess a Valid Class A Commercial
Driver's License (CDL)
- TWIC preferred but not required
- 21-year-old minimum for
- Dry Van experience and Intermodal
(Container) experience preferred (can provide training)
- Must have a clean MVR & Criminal
- Must be able to pass a drug test
CDL Class A Truck Driver Overview:
- Pay Frequency: Direct Deposit
- Routes: Regional & Local
- Equipment: Volvo/Freight Liners 2018-2019.
Automatic for Line Haul and Manual for Local.
Keywords: National Transportation Services, Madera , CDL Class A Regional Truck Drivers - Home on the Weekend - Up to $1800 weekly, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!