CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST
Company: Geo Reentry Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Facility: -RS MADERA CACompensation Base: -Compensation Bonus
(if applicable): -Equal Opportunity Employer.Summary:This position
provides case management and customer service support for the
Reentry Center. - Performs participant check-in procedures and
assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. -
Learns, uses and models principles of the "What Works" system
through evidence-based practices in all interactions with
participants and other staff members.Primary Duties and
- Checks-in all participants entering the facility. Will complete
drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each
- May perform breath analysis on each participant who enters the
facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized
- Completes initial intake process with participants to
completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company
database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including
answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who
enter the facility, including participants, customers and the
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication
with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and
distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as
- May collect participant payments.
- Responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior
modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents participants'
attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- Performs other duties as assigned. -Job Requirements:Minimum
- High school diploma required.
- Two years college coursework in Human Services or business
- Six months experience in Human Services field with direct
participant services preferred.
- Six months experience working with minority populations
- Good customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Basic database skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) skills preferred.
Keywords: Geo Reentry Services, Madera , CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!