Inside Sales Executive
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Sales Executive - $120k+ Base and Commission!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Chris HollmanAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $80,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:Our mission is committed to
sourcing, processing, and delivering the world's best fruit and
vegetable ingredients that meet or exceed our customer's
expectations. Our goal is to be the industry leader in product
quality, service, and dedication to all of our customers while also
providing a professional work environment for our dedicated team
members.Why join us?Do you want to work for the top fruit and
vegetable distributor in the city?
- Meaningful and Impactful Work!
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Competitive Bonus and Options Package!
- Complete Benefits Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!Job DetailsResponsible for
- Develop action plans to handle leads, qualify opportunities and
- Processes quotes and orders with complete and accurate
- Identify, develop, and nurture new potential customers to
define where and how ourproducts can provide value. This includes
discovery calls, onsite visits, and trade shows.
- Approach opportunities through the understanding of customer
needs and requirements,objectively seeking solution-based prospects
where product offerings are useful.
- Add value to customers by providing engaging information based
on their communicatedneeds and aligning to our product strengths.
- Present a professional image to customers and suppliers.
- Ability to communicate, schedule appointments, and develop
relationships with executivelevel contacts and facility managers by
continually focusing on account penetration.
- Interact with prospects via telephone, video correspondence,
email, and trade-showattendance
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and set
priorities to meet deadlineson schedule.
- Ability to influence others and work within cross-functional
teams to make responsibledecisions.
- Accountable for transactional aspects of a customer
relationship from solicitation of ordersthrough payment.
- Achieve budgeted sales goals, market penetration, and
ultimately contribute to companyprofitability.
- Must be able to think strategically and assist with group
planning for new programdevelopment.
- Work collaboratively with other staff to develop promotional
programs to drive sales.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Madera , Inside Sales Executive, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!