Company: MV Transportation
Posted on: June 20, 2022
MV Transportation is seeking a Road Supervisor. The Road
Supervisor will monitor street operations according to client,
operations, and safety department requirements. Job
- Conduct site checks and road observations according to client
and local policy. Document findings accordingly and provide
necessary reports to project staff.
- Conduct wheelchair securement and vehicle cleanliness checks on
in service vehicles.
- Monitor street operations for on-time performance and schedule
and route adherence.
- Provide customer information for site personnel and at key
- Respond to accidents and incidents assisting to manage the
situation as well as collecting all required information, assist
dispatch and operations staff in resuming service levels according
to contract specifications and minimizing passenger
- Accompany operators to medical facilities as required after
accident or injury, ensure proper administration of post-accident
drug and alcohol testing.
- Fill vacant shifts as necessary to ensure full service
- Conduct gate checks at pull-out or pull-in times ensuring
on-time service and proper completion of necessary paperwork
including manifests and pre- and post-trip inspections.
- Identify potential rerouting required as a result of traffic,
construction or accident situations.
- Ensure that all operators are fit for duty, meet uniform and
equipment standards and are in possession of proper licensing and
- Assist operators with service or passenger problems.
- Assist dispatch and maintenance staff with vehicle change outs
that occur in the field.
- Provide feedback to safety and operations departments on
service items that affect safety and performance, identify
potential safety hazards and provide feedback to be incorporated
into daily operations procedures.
- Assist in determination of preventability of accidents and
incidents and make recommendations for future training based on
individual events or on system trends.
- Accurately document all field observations and ensure file
maintenance. Talent Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Certifications according to local contract requirements.
- Previous passenger transportation in current project or similar
- Previous training and/or field supervision experience preferred
but not required.
- Excellent safety and service record.
- Knowledge of local training program and local operations.
- Familiarization with service area.
- Knowledge of client and service performance requirements.
- Ability to manage emergency situations.
- Knowledge of project specific vehicles, components and
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations and corporate safety
programs and policies.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with all
- Ability to work independently and objectively. During the
course of employment, employees may receive and have access to
confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and
maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business
records and any other information that MV classifies as
confidential. MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal
Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an
applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability,
veteran or military status, genetic information or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this
application is solely to determine suitability for employment,
verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants
may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check
after receiving a conditional offer of employment.
Keywords: MV Transportation, Madera , Road Supervisor, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!