Machine Operator, 2nd Shift - Madera, CA
Company: CRH Plc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Job ID: 419371
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the
Carson -, Christy -, and Synertech - brands to form the largest
manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure
products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric,
communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11
manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across
the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle
Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
Retrieves, inspects, and prepares product to customer supplied
specifications. Essential duties and responsibilities include, but
are not limited to the following:
* Operate press, inspect and prepare parts for shipment per
* Maintain records of production and quality issues as
* Notify supervisor of non-conforming product or problems with
machine, materials, etc.
* Communicate production issues with the next press operator and
grinds parts/scrap as needed
* Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
* Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance
assuring product meets quality requirements
* Perform routine machine maintenance
* Basic understanding of electronics and programmable
* Know the basics of hydraulics, electricity, and tools
* Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary
tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
* Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the
job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
* High school diploma/equivalent or at least 1 month of related
experience or an equivalent combination of education and
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
* Lifting requirements is generally up to 40lbs
What CRH Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds
of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that
together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized,
diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company
environment while having the career opportunities of large
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the
first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be
brought to our official employment application. Please complete
your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our
system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day.
Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this
Date Posted: Jun 13, 2022
Keywords: CRH Plc., Madera , Machine Operator, 2nd Shift - Madera, CA, Other , Madera, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!